so you find this difficult to believe. Read on, and discover how we use
ClubScheduler in our club to create monthly schedules in under ten minutes...
- Send out an email to the membership, reminding them that it's time for a new schedule.
Ask them to reply with their needs for the coming month, including any meetings they expect to miss (time-off requests),
and any assignments they wish to fill (sign-ups).
Time: 1 minute, assuming you've saved the email from the previous month, and simply updated and sent it.
- As each member replies, enter their request(s) into ClubScheduler.
Time: 5 minutes, assuming 30 seconds per request, and an average of 10 special requests per month.
- Generate assignments for four to five meetings for the coming month.
Time: 1-2 minutes, assuming assignments are being generated using ClubScheduler's sophisticated
auto-assignment engine wherever sign-up sheets have been left blank.
- Direct ClubScheduler to save the schedule (usually spanning a month)
in both TEXT and HTML formats, and use ClubScheduler to view each. Print out copies of the nicely
formatted HTML version of the schedule to take to your next meeting, or upload it directly to your Club's web site.
(Alternate HTML Format)
Time: 1 minute.
- Optionally, cut and past the TEXT-formatted schedule into the body of an email to your membership,
and attach the file containing the HTML-formatted schedule.
Time: 0-1 minute, assuming you've saved the email from the previous month, and simply updated
and sent it.
Total Time: 8-10 Minutes
Download a free full-featured evaluation copy today.