ClubScheduler is designed to make scheduling effortless.
After entering basic club and membership information, generating schedules is truly a snap (or
maybe more like a "click"). You'll be amazed at
how easy scheduling can be.
Schedules & Auto-Scheduling
ClubScheduler... automatically generates schedules
as far into the future as needed,
- Adheres to all scheduling rules
and preferences, but allows rules to be manually overridden,
- Allows for club-specific scheduling preferences, including:
- How many speakers to schedule during each meeting
- Which roles should be automatically scheduled
- How often roles can be repeated
- Which roles are considered significant, or "major"
- How often "major" roles can be repeated
- How long to wait before new members can fill "major" roles, and
- How experienced members should be in order to fill the role of Toastmaster.
- Allows for the designation of club holidays, when ClubScheduler should
refrain from scheduling club meetings,
- Creates beautifully formatted schedules in both "text"
and "html" for easy viewing, printing, sharing via email, and
posting on the Web. Formatted schedules may optionally include meeting
themes, special notices, and contact information for meeting participants.
- Html schedules optionally include hyperlinks to the email
addresses of each meeting participant, and a consolidated link to all the meeting
participants for each scheduled meeting.
- Creates blank sign-up sheets and attendance tracking charts (output files)
for circulation within meetings.
- Up to 100 meeting agendas are maintained for you to review and update.
When getting started, you may use this feature to enter past meeting assignments so that the
auto-assignment engine generates the best possible scheduling suggestions right off the bat.
is designed with all the most common Toastmasters
roles pre-defined, including Toastmaster,
General Evaluator, Topic Master, Speakers, Evaluators, Grammarian, Vote Counter &
Timer. This allows for more "intelligent" automatic
scheduling. For instance, whenever possible, ClubScheduler avoids scheduling
relatively new members to evaluate other
new members. Scheduled speakers are sorted in order from least to most
senior, so that a new member need not present a speech directly following
a veteran speaker's presentation.
- Because all clubs are not exactly the
same, ClubScheduler includes user-defined roles. User-defined roles allow you to
configure ClubScheduler to match your club's unique scheduling needs. For
instance, perhaps your club schedules someone as the "Ah-Counter" or
the "Jokemaster." Configuring ClubScheduler to match your
club's scheduling practices is easy.
- ClubScheduler keeps track of member availability,
with options to specify:
- Vacation dates and specific days
- Days when members cannot
fill "major" roles,
Days or weeks of the month when members are consistently not
Sheets" are fully integrated into ClubScheduler so that members may request specific
roles on specific dates, as far into the future as
- The auto-scheduler attempts to satisfy all sign-up
requests first, but will ask for your approval if any rules or
club preferences would be compromised by an
- ClubScheduler... tracks each
member's name, club office, contact information, award level,
progress toward next award level, assigned mentor, total speech
count, and membership status (active or inactive.) Inactive
members are never automatically scheduled, but may be manually
scheduled. You may also track meeting attendance, ribbons
won (Best Speaker, etc.), contests attended or won, if and
when officers have been trained, and if and when members paid dues,
- Creates a consolidated chart displaying information
(both in summary and in detail) about each member's speech-progress toward
their next award level (Sample),
- Creates attendance reports, displaying statistics
(both in summary and in detail) about member attendance, member performance
(best speaker, best evaluator, etc.), number of new members recently adopted,
and even when club officers were last trained (Sample),
- Displays member participation by member or by role. In one list,
you may view the dates when members last performed each role; Or select a given role, and
view when each member last performed that role.
- Maintains a
separate list of ex-members. Ex-members are not allowed to be scheduled, but can
easily be reinstated as active or inactive members,
- And maintains a
separate list of guests. Just like normal members, guests can be entered into sign-up
sheets and schedules. At any time, with a simple click of the mouse,
they can be instated as full members.
Importing & Exporting Membership Information From and To Other Programs
- ClubScheduler makes it easy to import existing membership information from other
programs such as Microsoft Excel. Import as much or as little data as you have available by embedding
special format-strings into your Excel spreadsheet. (The ClubScheduler readme.txt file describes
everything you need to know about creating your own Import Files.)
- Membership data can just as easily be exported in a format readable
by most popular spreadsheet programs, including Microsoft Excel.
creates beautifully formatted
rosters in both "text" and "html" formats for easy viewing, printing,
sharing via email, and posting on the Web,
- Includes hyperlinks (html format only) to each participant's email address,
making communication easier than ever,
- Allows you to specify which information to include on your roster, including address, home
phone, work phone, fax number and e-mail address,
- Optionally includes inactive members,
- Optionally includes a separate
list of club officers.
- ClubScheduler's Agenda Designer creates beautifully formatted
agendas in both "rich text" and "html" formats for easy editing
(adding picture or special formatting), printing, and sharing as email attachments;
- Template files are designed to be easily customized so that the resulting
output files (agendas) meet your club's individual style;
- Agenda Designer makes it quick and easy to create an accurate agenda, avoiding the
frustrating and error-prone task of copying and pasting the lastest meeting assignments into a
new or pre-existing document.
Portability (Auto-Detected Transfer Files)
- ClubScheduler makes it easy to transfer scheduling responsibilities
when it's time for a new VP of Education to take the helm. This is accomplished
by using ClubScheduler's ability to create Transfer Files.
Simply send the new VPE a
copy of your club's current registration code with an up-to-date Transfer File, and your
new VPE will have everything he or she needs to take over. (Transfer Files can be
exchanged quite easily as email file-attachments, but floppy disks work well too.)
After they download and install ClubScheduler onto their computer, they copy the Transfer
File into the ClubScheduler folder on their Windows Desktop. By launching the program
and entering your club's name, number and registration code, ClubScheduler will then
automatically detect the presence of the Transfer File and load your club's latest club
and membership information. That's all there is to it.